Geaca piele Alpinestars SP-X
Anatomically optimized and incorporating class-leading protective features into a multi-material chassis, the SP-X Jacket has extensive stretch panels for a close, sport riding fit while offering high levels of upper body mobility regardless of the riding position. Perforation zones and zippered air intakes on the torso provide internal airflow while a removable thermal liner means this CE certified jacket can be worn in cooler climates.
• Main chassis multi-material, multi-panel construction featuring 1.3 mm high grade bovine leather and highly abrasion stretch fabric.
• Extensive stretch fabric panels on sleeves and chest further improve fit and upper body movement.
• D-ring and hook and loop grip waist adjustment for personalized riding fit and safe closure.
• Two front zippered hand pockets plus inner waterproof wallet pocket.
• Zippered air intake vents are positioned for optimized airflow adjustable to a rider’s personal tastes.
• Strategically positioned localized perforations for excellent ventilation and internal airflow.
• Low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric inner collar lining for comfort.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue when riding and improves comfort.
• Chest pad and back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
• Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
• Internal CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protectors.
• Newly developed shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection and comfort.
• This garment is CE certified 89/686/EEC.
• Removable thermal liner (80g on body, 60 on sleeves) means jacket can be worn in cooler climates.
• Soft, microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
• Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Reflective detailing improves visibility of rider.